:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Página Principal
Autor: jindq1
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
While I may not always feel like the people on this list match my own
personal opinions on economics, politics and technology, I'm here because I
crave difference (it's how you learn about yourself and the world
afterall). That's why even if I hear a million things I don't agree with, I
won't ignore it, I'll either argue with it or accept it. This has prompted
me to take my own interests in learning, being productive and useful, and
my disgust for corruption and hypocrisy and propose a new decentralized
organization that puts the voice of people back into their own hands, and
not a highly moderated forum or rich dude's.

- Original openbitco.in proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E-hLRcG0pejC4h02BCN_fdXJH3j9AAHziYZHivcmDbU/edit?usp=sharing
- Current development site: http://openbitco.in
- Other site features under construction and consideration:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajtx05YrHtIydGZFNzBZVTEtaldZXzNjUXRCZFc1RHc#gid=0
- Decentralized openbitco.in forum proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E-hLRcG0pejC4h02BCN_fdXJH3j9AAHziYZHivcmDbU/edit?usp=sharing
- For more information or if you'd like to participate with the other 30
members involved at the moment, PM me for the skype chatroom.

I'd love your guys' opinion on it, even if it's "that will never work",
because it would only be more fun for me when it does. :)

Hope everyone had fun at the Amsterdam conference we did last month, we're
working on the next 2 and I can't wait to start the marketplaces up as
OpenBitco.in!

Matthew