:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cameron: I hope I'm …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jamileh s.t.
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Cameron: I hope I'm not forced to censor the media, social responsibility blaa blaa blaa IM A CUNT
ok so that is perhaps not a good example, since there is no secret group,
or institution or set of individuals.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3483477/The-30-greatest-conspiracy-theories-part-1.html
<
this has come to be the popular association or definition of the word
conspiracy theory, when something is factual people, or likely, people
don't call it a conspiracy theory unless they are denouncing it, because it
is popularly defined as "fantasy".