:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Robert Williamson
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
That last block of text pretty much sums it up then, I can't really find
much related to bitcoin that goes in depth about it's neutrality.

Look up anything about the iran sanctions, banks refusing to open accounts
for porn stars or high fees for doing SWIFT transfers.

Bitcoins anonymity isn't great though, it's less anonymous than cash, even
when used with new addresses each time and everyone can see everything,
even if it does look just like transfers from address to address.

Thanks
Bob