:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Robert Williamson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Mainly how it is agnostic to who, or what you are sending value to, it
handles just like hand-to-hand cash transfers, without middlemen to tax or
refuse the transaction (unless you include miners).

Also, the anonymity, satoshis original vision seemed to be for all
transactions to be to new public keys/addresses, via the pay to IP address
feature. However since this was insecure and had no authentication, people
ended up turning to address-reuse, which seriously affects their privacy.
We should focus on something that addresses these issues, deterministic
wallets can help massively with protecting against address reuse and
against losing keys.

Also prepare yourselves, a bubble is coming.
http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/1pgr6p/man_buys_27_of_bitcoin_forgets_about_them_finds/

Thanks
Bob