:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM project mee…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: System undo crew
CC: juraj.bednar, Wendell, Cody Wilson, caedes, Arturo Filastò, Corrado Gemini, Kyle Drake, Accio, Segreteria Macao, Autonom'us, GrazCoin
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM project meeting in Milan for DarkWallet planning and execution
Guest list so far:

https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Meeting_Nov2013

)