:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Parsons speech at a …
Página Inicial
Autor: Juraj Bednar
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Parsons speech at a finance conference: Very recent.
Hi,

> For example exchanges. I wouldn't use an exchange that does not follow
> some basic principles. Bitfloor owes me 200$. I don't know what they
> have done with that money of mine and how the government was involved,
> but having money stolen is not something which I find valuable. Do I
> want exchange to follow a 1000 page book of rules? No, but 5 good
> rules certainly. Cold-storage for one. Network security. Etc. That
> principle applies to every transaction. If I buy some goods I want to
> receive them. If I pay for a service I want to have that delivered
> with high quality on a timely basis. The current understanding of this
> aspect of the network is underdeveloped, to put it mildly.

Why did you send your money to an exchange that did not follow rules you
find important?

Of course there are rules to follow, but the enforcer is the customer -
they either get your business or not. You made a wrong business decision
and you paid for it.

I don't use online exchanges, because I don't trust them. If there's an
exchange that convinces me that they are usable, secure and cheap enough
for me, I will use them.

Juraj.