:: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: osirisx
To: unsystem
Betreff: [unSYSTEM] The law of the free
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
entrails of the last priest."
Diderot, author of L'Encyclopédie

Modern civilization is shaped by paper documents we called the law. We
got rid of kings. But what do laws mean today? Consultants, lobbyists,
corporations write the law. The capacity of the human being to think
and to understand is extremely limited. The world of politics and
media is a circus we are not concerned with. We are concerned with the
future.
What is the law? The fundamental rules we agree on. We have to
understand history and praise the very few who had the right
principles and a clear mind.