:: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Discussion 'Gi…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: alejo
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Open Discussion 'Giving What You Don’t Have'
marc, i'm not sure who's the snotty, you or me? (for whining about the x3
times i got your call yesterday). You can either email me or keep it on
the list or even better just leave as is cause i don't think i will
follow.. i just gave you my point of view for this particular list..
nettime and/or spectre that's another story..

you can keep your cross posting habits, hope they work out well for you.

(smile)