:: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM project meeting…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: Cody Wilson, Vitalik Buterin, Mihai Alisie, Janislav Malahov, caedes, d3, Robert Williamson, System undo crew, Wendell, Kyle Drake
Cc: juraj.bednar, Arturo Filastò, Accio, Corrado Gemini, Segreteria Macao, GrazCoin, Autonom'us
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM project meeting in Milan for DarkWallet planning and execution
Hi everyone!

To kick off the beginning of our year long unSYSTEM hackathon funded
by our crowdfunding campaign, we are having a 2 week meeting.

Our year long hackathon will explore the realm of p2p, opensource and
crypto pushing the fringes of what is possible and delivering kick ass
software for the people.

In this meeting we will define DarkWallet, our roles, plan the
project, ask for support from the group and organise amongst ourselves
so that we can operate efficiently and autonomously for the year.

I will arrive 24 November, and leave on the 8 December. We have a big
place with beds for all the crew (but ask me if you plan to come). The
place is a social centre: http://www.macao.mi.it/ and we will do a few
outreach public events for the community so that the wider Milan can
learn about Bitcoin.

Current guest list:

* Me
* Pablo (caedes)
* Cody
* Santi (d3)
* Janislav
* Lorenza/Joseph (friends from Domus Magazine)

I'm still inviting people so the list will expand. If you can only
make a day or few but want to participate in this development, then
please come as your presence would be positive and welcome.

(crowd funding campaign not out yet, but will be soon:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/currency/2013/09/dark-wallet-bitcoin.html?mobify=0
)

- --
Abolish the NSA