:: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and obel…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin, System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin 1.4 (and obelisk/sx 0.2)
Hi!

Shout outs to everyone involved in no particular order: Tristan, Pablo
Castellano, caedes, Santi (d3), Vitalik, Robert, Jaromil, Grazcoin and
others.

Links:

http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/download/libbitcoin-1.4.tar.bz2

http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/download/obelisk-0.2.tar.bz2

http://sx.dyne.org/download/sx-0.2.tar.bz2

This is the first public release of obelisk (scalable blockchain query
infrastructure) and sx (empower the Bitcoin sysadmin) to the world!

The next release of libbitcoin will focus increasingly on performance
and scalability. We are building a custom fast and lightweight
database with a number of interesting properties optimised around the
blockchain. More info on this to come later!

We will be creating a new unSYSTEM project soon as a crowd-funded
project. I think we have a very nice proposal for the community, and
of course it will be using libbitcoin/obelisk server backends.

I made sx wallet, and now we will create another proof of concept wallet
that will integrate a number of privacy features and identity
features. This will be a stepping stone for me and our crew in
exploring wallet hyperspace.

Safe journeys fellow travellers!