:: Re: [Libbitcoin] foofof
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Vitalik Buterin
À: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] foofof
Hey Amir,

What is the situation with SX right now? It's still taking me 1-∞ minutes
to run any blockchain-based command (history, fetch-last-height, whatever),
so looks like the RAM is still used up. What were the stats of the hetzner
server you were using before; is the server Janislav provided weaker in
some way that it's not working up to par anymore? Janislav and Mihai are
willing to put up money for whatever works well; just say what we can do to
make things work nicely like they did in August and September before the
takedown.