:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
The fat man thing is these hypotheticals that detach you from reality
and real issues.

Why don't you talk about Bitcoin devs who work for Google and
cooperate with Dutch law enforcement against Silk Road users. Or what
about Bitcoin devs lecturing to the CIA, defending Bitcoin being
coopted by states and joining a task force to combat child porn.

http://postimg.org/image/4vi6rx3vx/

Do you realise Bitcoin is enormous and is going to change our world?
It's a tool for humanity at a basic level like the internet. We musn't
let it become corrupted.

I remember one guy talking to me about privacy, freedom and blaa blaa
blaa talk talk. What does he do? He works for VISA monitoring people's
accounts and freezing accounts for AML. How does he justify it? "I
need to pay my rent." Where does he live? Central London.

These are the real motherfuckers. Not DPR.