:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Página Inicial
Autor: Robert Williamson
Para: System undo crew
CC: PT-Refuge, c4ss@googlegroups.com, Lifeboat Foundation Administration, lifeboat-new-money-systems, Progressbar General Discussion
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
Before the FBI entrapped him though, he potentially paid for two other
people to be killed (although I doubt this is true, he was most likely
scammed). We're going to have to wait it out and see where this goes. I'm
all for the libertarian view that people should be allowed access to
whatever information and substances/consumables they want. But murder, even
through a proxy, is a heinous sin and it seems like he's paid for it in the
past, even if it was never committed.

I think this may just end up as felony drug charges, in which case he'll
just end up being a martyr for the failing war on drugs.