:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Caleb James DeLisle
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
I don't condone what Ulbricht may have done and I acknowledge the evidence
does look damning. I've never used silkroad, I don't use drugs and I'm not
even sure I condone what silkroad stood for. But Ross is a person, and if
half of the FBI's story is to be believed, Ross is a person who wanted to
try something that had never been done before, to push the limits of
possibility, to test the future of law in a technological age. These are
all qualities to which I can relate. If nothing else this man deserves
justice. I am not willing to help pay for that justice myself but my hat
is off to those who are.

Today I learned there is an organization called Lifeboat. Today I learned
that when a person is down in the dumps and every piece of evidence appears
to spell condemnation, there is an organization called Lifeboat, and they
can be seen frantically paddling in the other direction.

Thanks,
Caleb