:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbr…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: System undo crew, lifeboat-new-money-systems
Cc: PT-Refuge, Lifeboat Foundation Administration, c4ss@googlegroups.com, Progressbar General Discussion
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Introducing the Ulbricht a/k/a Dread Pirate Roberts of the Silk Road legal defense fund
Apologists, know who your true oppressor is.

We don't need to moralise that murder to protect thousands is OK, or
that murder is wrong (like in superhero movies).

The FBI entrapped him. By falling into this trap of condemning DPR,
you are operating in the frame set by the FBI. You are allowing them
to steer the argument.

I stand with Ross Ulbricht.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1nn6h8/dprs_accusations_of_murder_for_hire_only_reveal/