:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radic…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Williamson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radical Way To Bitcoin
Jason/Bruno,

It's possible they flooded Tor with zombie nodes to try and triangulate his
position. Lots of nodes have come online recently and it looks like it's
due to a zombie network, however the court docs say the gov had access to
his account and knew who he was since July this year. I think the border
control intercepted his docs, when they confronted him about these false
indentities, he said

42.a.ii

ULBRICHT voluneered that "hypothetically" anyone could go onto a website
named "Silk Road" on "Tor" and purchase any drugs or fake identity documents

which obviously set some alarm bell ringing. It looks more like this was
real world detective work than breaking into tor, they also managed to get
server docs to stackoverflow and some drug forums from quite a while ago,
which shows that anything you do on the internet isn't private.

Mark,

misogyny and infidelity are somewhat understandable, I doubt satoshi really
had a dark background, and nether did DPR, until he started.

It seems he got in over his head, panicked and ended up sinking into darker
and darker places, something I know only too well after watching breaking
bad.