:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radic…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Juraj Bednar
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radical Way To Bitcoin
"The consensus so far on the hit is that DPR was scammed. After the
first dispute with FriendlyChemist, another user named redandwhite
independently contacted DPR claiming that he was a vendor to whom
FriendlyChemist owed money. After a bit of back and forth, he got
$150,000 and DPR got a picture of a “dead” victim. However, Canadian
authorities say there are no similar homicides or disappearances that
match the location and timeframe."

This is clearly very easy to verify - was there or was there not a
victim? It's a matter for a phonecall for FBI (they may as well have it
in a fucking shared database). For investigation that was not cheap and
an effort of lots of people, releasing the "murder" information would
serve them pretty well, because of the public opinion.

I don't say he is good or bad and I don't say he did or did not attempt
to murder anyone, because I don't know. And that's the same for all of
us on this list, I suppose.

There's no need to make up our minds yet. The guy that was arrested is
in custody, the silk road is not functioning and there's not much to do
about it right now. I guess we can wait three months and then make up
our minds. It's a much saner choice than to follow each and every bit of
news (biased one way or another, working with speculation and
information carefully released, filtered and probably manipulated by the
FBI).

Juraj.