著者: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radical Way To Bitcoin
And now it turns out that Lavabit was forced to give their SSL
certificate to the FBI.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1nmrym/ssl_certificates_rooted_by_fbi_bitcoins_new/

All internet SSL certificates are potentially compromised. Highly
likely with bigger services like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, ...

Crazy day.