:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radic…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Cody R Wilson
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet: A Radical Way To Bitcoin
Spy sends me something from a foundation member:

"I don't think he knows that Bitcoin is not radical or revolutionary, but
is part of the evolution of currencies and money. Some may think we should
traceable worldwide currency. That is an issue of ignorance that can be
fixed with education. Bitcoin to succeed will be recognized by all
governments as necessary for their success and more important success of
their people. To get a Bitcoin or cash the Bitcoin you must go through a
heavily regulated process, so it essentially is regulated already. If you
make a profit, you must pay tax or else pay the consequences. When
governments and any financial institution sees the benefits, then it will
be properly labeled as another asset class. Maybe volitale and high risk,
but a legitimate asset class that is backed by people who vote with their
money."

Look at the ideology. The "progressive" exchatology. Evolution of history,
"going back" vs. "moving forward." Emphasis on traceability and definition
of success as passing through the gaze of power. Every sentence is evidence
of institutional baptism.

Beating them out of the bush. More quotes like these!