:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pope attacks global …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pope attacks global economics for worshipping 'god of money'
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013, blokey philips wrote:

> HAHHA If money is "the new God" then dear old Pope Francis must be the
> new high priest.
>
> http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/08/wealth-of-roman-catholic-church-impossible-to-calculate/
>
> thinking about the religious Bitcoin propaganda...bloodey good
> question

good point. I think however that we really don't need to polarize
against such statements, which are and must be referred to the old world
in which money was a hierarchy, a Taboo, somehow and for some a "God".

Both the Roman and the Protestant church communities have contributed to
this state of things and, as you well point out, provided the very
infrastructure for it to happen. Meanwhile I believe Bitcoin is a
completely new start at the definition of an money and the conditions
for it to be generated, to exist and to be exchanged, which are
preconditions for the perception humans have now and will have of it in
the future.

So to say, we are likely to be the solution, not the problem.

ciao