From: Ged Wed <gedw99@???>
Date: Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Subject: [DIYbio] costa rica or Nicaragua hacker / fab space
To: diybio@???

Hey all,

We are moving a team to Costa rica or Nicaragua to work on algae toil
process.

Are there any budding scientists down there hacking or interested in
hacking on this with us.
We will bring some equipment with us form Germany

More about us here:
http://www.biomimicrygermany.de

We have a bio-reactor design where we have a closed cycle system for co2
and nitrogen.
We integrate it into a building façade.
when the synchronous generators run to make electricity we recapture the
co2 and feed it back into the algae bio-rectors.
Nitrogen comes from the livestock integrated into the community in which
the building with the bio-rector is.
This is really easy because when you do industrial farming collecting the
shit is automated.
we are playing around with different species at the moment.

Gerard

---
"DIYbio" group.
email to diybio+unsubscribe@???.