:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Real or hacked?
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mike Gogulski
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Real or hacked?
Some verification:

The donation address I tweeted, signed by the nostate.com Bitcoin
donation address, which has a tx history going back to 2010:

syadasti@uberlemur:~$ bitcoind signmessage
1pA14Ga5dtzA1fbeFRS74Ri32dQjkdKe5 19Sc5WfUT7JZiaF8Edq3PuMeWJzoNPswQm
HJojdXVc3YYCgjzgBna4yaB1SH9DDpndeokS7S1K/AVPR8AIRFmv6Lz8AZ0ci2XmVg0WaX84tw3ZXCOKTziOMOg=

The same address, signed with the current PGP key for mike@???
(
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xA4009DD29C73E86A). Amir
Taaki signed this key with his own back in December:

syadasti@uberlemur:~$ cat addr.asc
19Sc5WfUT7JZiaF8Edq3PuMeWJzoNPswQm

And of course, this email is signed :D Thanks all!

Peace,
Mike