:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Syria Headlines
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Syria Headlines
turkey used to ally with US/Nato, but this is the first time that they
have stood with russia/china. maybe they depend on russia (maybe for
gas or economy), and also erdogan (one dictator) allying with putin
(another dictator).

this is 2 sides playing proxy through syria and other countries. i
wonder if they'd be so stupid to actually publically launch war (one
step then from nukes), but who knows if the ecology becomes well and
truly destroyed and there's a struggle for increasingly booming energy
requirements between large powers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_oil

The majority of estimations (pessimistic to optimistic) agree that oil
production will be declining around 2020. Our current outlook on
society is not sustainable, and it will not be the state that rescues
us engaged in increasing resource accumulation to support growing
resource needs. Only we can help ourselves.