:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Syria Headlines
Top Pagina
Auteur: Adam B. Levine
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Syria Headlines
Dunno about things in Europe, but here in the states it's increasingly
obvious we need a war to focus on. People are getting a bit upset with
this whole "We're even spying on us Americans" thing.

It'd be funny if it weren't so stupid and demeaning.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform