:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: D…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vitalik Buterin
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Tonight's Bitcoin: Discrimination of Coloured Coins [VIDEO]
Unfortunately, blockchain.info has banned me due to too many IP requests. I
intend to switch the pushing and history to some SX setup, the main problem
is making it responsive and consistent. I'm actually thinking of making
node-sx maintain its own local txpool and utxo/stxo pool, but the ideal
solution would be to work with the SX full nodes directly as a
blockchain.info replacement. I'll make an update once I have a good
solution.