:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: Robert Williamson, System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] libbitcoin
(also in reply to Caleb James Delisle)

Yeah well you create a beautiful sculpture or CG artwork, and you want
to create some digital artifact to prove it was you (beyond reasonable
doubt).

You take your photo, file or whatever, put it into the tool and then
send some BTC to embed the address in the blockchain.

Anyone with access to the same file can generate the same address and
lookup the timestamp on blockchain.info

Unless anyone can provide an earlier timestampped photo of your
sculpture, you are assumed to be the creator.

The really interesting part is when with coloured coins, this asset
(or parts of the asset) are transferrable to other people.