Til: Bricolabs
Emne: Re: [Bricolabs] MAD
Hello,

The link sent by Suzon remind me that maybe I haven't share this link on
Brico-list.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8972305@N06/
http://organizmo.org/

There are good friends in Colombia that experiment with bioconstruction
technics. They do international workshops inviting people that had a lot of
experience on that.

I was in a workshop with Gernot Minke, a german guy who worked for many
years in an incredible deparment of experimental architecture with mod,
soil... in Collogne.
http://www.gernotminke.de/

This friends in Tabio, near Bogotá, Colombia, had made a nice workshop with
a community in the caribean region. This village has lot's of problems with
the accumulation of trash and garbage all over. So they put in practice
recycle and upcycling techniques to build this playground and meeting place
for the community.
http://sacorecicla.wordpress.com/

Kind regards,

Paula