Til: System undo crew
Emne: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Questions and answers for unilateral American intervention

- -------- Original Message --------
Date:     Thu, 5 Sep 2013 15:49:54 +0200
From:     Adrian De Villiers <lionofjuda@???>

Hi, please forward to your Senior Pastor/Executive/Journalist

Questions and answers for American unilateral military intervention in
Syria

Ask John Kerry

If Hagel and Dempsey would advise to change their minds and not do
theses limited strikes, would Kerry also change his mind ?

Kerry should say yes!

Then

Why are we intervening ?

Kerry has said international law requires a response to chemical
weapon use

International law also requires a UN mandate for military interventions,
so why do we bother to obey international law for a

response but not for getting a UN mandate,'

So it seems when it's convenient to obey International law we do, but
don't when it doesn't ?

So what's the real goal here ? to clear Assad out of the way for a war
against Iran so the Syrian Airspace is wide open for us to move over?

Q's to Hagel

Mr Hagel, what anti air craft hardware does Assad have, and what missile
system does he have and what airforce does he have and what new weaponr
yhas been supplied to Assad by the Russian in the last month, as it has
now been confirmed that the Russians are supplying serious military
hardware to the Regime to defend themselves against our bombing campaign?

let Hagel answer, you'll find out that Assad is well armed with
a*airforce and air defences!!!!!!*

before we went into Iraq, we thought it would be over in a couple of
months and never in our minds anticipated a long pertracted war that
costs trillions of dollars and thousands in lives and today, Iraq is far
worse off with Hussein gone and hundreds of thousands of Iraq's lost
their lives from this conflict

and those that said to Bush it would cost a trillion USD got linched and
replaced with poodles to give bogus estimates!

"We were highly confident of the intel, that there were WMD's that could
be dispatched within 45 minutes against us"

Putin also warned us that this conflict will become another Vietnam and
we scoffed at him!
Iraq is still a bloody mess and was a Vietnam on steroids!

"we are once again confident, there'll be almost no response from Assad,
and we only need 60-90 days" !

"we are once again highly confident the intel is valid and Assad used
the chemicals and not the Al-queda" !

Once again Putin is warning it's not the right option and he says the
intel is bogus!

Libya is also a mess, and the no fly zone for limited surgical strikes
declared for the bombing of Libya key weaponry targets and not regime
change saw the regime toppled, Gadaffi killed and a leadership vacuum
unfold and Libya is now just chaos with the weaponry running wild in
northern Africa!

So Mr Hagel and Dempsey what if we are wrong about this, and the 60 day
bombing campaign sees Assad and his regime respond and attack our planes
and warships, and see Hezballah proxies around the world, and Iranian
Proxies around the world launch full scale terrorist attacks against us
on home soil and abroad.

then see the Regime collapse, Assad killed and Syria become just chaos!!

bearing in mind 60-90 days is a long time to bomb a nation and for
anyone to just sit put!

Hagel,Kerry will try and deflect this and say it won't happen

Push, ask it again, we thought it wouldn't happen in Iraq and we were
all convinced it would be over in a few months and nearly ten years
later we were still there and left with our tails between our legs!

so I have to ask the question, what if we start our 60-90 day bombing
campaign and they don't just sit there but retaliate with proxies around
the world hitting our allies and American targets and Assad launches his
missiles against our ships and aircraft

what then

they will try and deflect it again, but push the question again and
again until they ceed that then it gets messy!!! with all kinds of
unknowns, then the scale of warfare goes into full gear and most likely
heavy civilian casualties, Assad regime collapses, American casualties

and then all out chaos, like Iraq and Syria, with these weapons then
running wild and the Alqu-eda suddenly getting their hands on serious
military hardware and anit aircraft military hardware, then this is a
game changer of note for Afganistan and the world at large !!!

So Mr Hagel, if these attacks takes place against us, then it's safe to
hypothetically say we are better off just ignoring this whole saga about
red lines and doing everything we can to fund and supply the refugee
camps and to stop arming the opposition and do everything we can with
the International community to support the diplomatic process for a
negotiated settlement because military intervention in this hypothetical
scenario then is very bad and should not be considered, bearing in mind
that then we also gain credibility by respecting international law by
not acting unilaterally and making fools of ourselves all over again at
the expense of American and Syrian lives!

*so with all these possibilities, and hindsight knowledge of the
unknowns and what we didn't think would happen actually happen re Iraq,
Libya and AFgan, it's safe to say to not act militarily in Syria to
avoid the risk of loss of American and Syrian life and all the worst
case scenario's becoming a reality as they did in Libya and Iraq and
Afgan!*

Mr Hagel, your response ?

Mr Hagel may try to deflect it,

push it again back to him

then to Dempsey

They should both end up agreeing

Then to Kerry, reminding him that he said in the beginning that he would
not support unilateral intervention if Dempsey and Hagel advised
against it.

Adrian de Villiers
www.lionofjuda.com <http://www.lionofjuda.com>

We all need to help America right now, they have been hijacked by
nephilim, so discern what's going on people, and help the congress vote
no and Obama to vote no.

France is also over run with them, Hollande is shaking in his boots.

John McCain is also been blackmailed by the the nephilim, saw him in a
dream running for his life trying to get away from them as well as Tommy
lee Jones, one of the Elders in the Rockerfellow/Rothchild families ,
he had a limp!

Nephilim

Jamie Daimon
Loyd Blankfein
Maurice Green
Michael Madigon, the Anti Christ
Shaul Mofaz

possible others

Ben Bernanke
Joe Lieberman or Lindsay Graham one of them but not both