:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM update
Página Principal
Autor: jindq1
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM update
To all,

I suppose now most of you will likely be looking for a replacement
conference around that time. For those who wanted to experience a
grass-roots bitcoin convention (conference, tradeshow, convention and
marketplace all in one), check out http://theconference.eu (September
26-28). We're not hyper-politically focused, we're hyper-bitcoin focused
and everything trickles down from there.

To Amir,

That's great! Now I might actually be able to attend ;)

Cheers,

Matthew