:: Re: [Bricolabs] Yurt.in - a nomadic…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suzon Fuks
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Yurt.in - a nomadic platform for art and nature exchanges
Yurt, I have a friend in West Massachusetts who made one, with a second
rolled wall for winterŠ

Great space.

Brico people, for Waterwheel 2nd birthday, you and all people you know who
would like to take part in the celebration, are invited to upload a wish
to water (image/text in your language) on Waterwheel http://water-wheel.net

We'll have a party on the Tap on 22 August with images and toasts on the
tap http://water-wheel.net/taps/view/523 where we will be able to all meet
at this time: http://bit.ly/WW_2nd-birthday
Cheers! :-)

Suzon