:: [Bricolabs] Yurt.in - a nomadic pla…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: brico
Assumptes nous: [Bricolabs] MAD
Assumpte: [Bricolabs] Yurt.in - a nomadic platform for art and nature exchanges

dear Bricos,

here our summer project: in cooperation with various artists and more to
come, we have transported a Yurt from France to Italy and re-erected it
in the countryside nearby San Marino, quite an adventure, yet very
pleasant and learning experience. I'm still studying and getting much
inspiration from the way the Yurt (Mongolian Ger) structure works,
completely based on resiliency, building an home out of the interaction
of many people and blending into a natural site...

we will have an opening / reception tomorrow evening starting at 19:00
CET in Santa Aquilina, you are all very welcome.

more pictures, links and materials are on http://yurt.in

feel free to forward this to anyone interested, we aren't sure what this
experience will lead to, but to me looks like an ideal platform for some
brico-storming, sometimes, maybe

ciao

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39