:: Re: [unSYSTEM] My Perspective on Be…
Top Pagina
Auteur: jindq1
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] My Perspective on Berlin Meeting
"Products are gimmicky commercial vehicles."

Which have paved the way generation after generation for the world you live
in and every product you benefit from using on a daily basis. :)

I'll leave it at that though, doing things with money is easier than doing
them without, if nothing more than for the fact that people need to eat and
pay rent while developing.

Matthew