著者: Joseph Heller
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Group Therapy! (Re: cypherpunk central, Berlin, this saturday, 3pm)
What do you think about having the BBQ at Tempelhofer Feld? Looking at
it sober again, my place would be a little too small to host you all.
But I could a grill and some basic meat and a case of beer and the rest
is BYO. That way, there's no restriction on the amount of people and
really everybody is free to join.

I'll set up everything that's needed and also be at room77 around 3
o'clock. The BBQ will start around 6 pm.

Cheers
yossarian