:: Re: [unSYSTEM] 1 Aug Berlin Meeting…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mihai Alisie
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] 1 Aug Berlin Meeting: jalaman, molecular will be there
On 7/29/2013 5:06 PM, Amir Taaki wrote:
> Well lots of people are now coming from all around Europe. It would be
> worthwhile to set something proper up so we can have a proper
> conversation and not waste the opportunity.
>
> Could we maybe section off the back part of the restaurant? Noise
> should be manageable then. We can hang a white sheet up for the
> project near the toilet entrance.
>
> Otherwise if we all meet, and nothing productive comes out of this
> (except people getting drunked and shouting each other, no
> conversation) then it would be a big lost opportunity.
>
> On 29/07/13 16:54, Joseph Heller wrote:
> > What kind of presentation? If you talk to Joerg, he might be able
> > to put up a projector. If you just want to have a talk, this won't
> > be a problem. Just keep in mind that room77 is usually pretty
> > crowded during summer nights and there might not be a lot of
> > additional space besides our regular corner (fit for 15-20 people
> > max). So there's usually too much background noise for longer talks
> > or in-depth presentations, but it should be fine for shorter
> > talks.
>
> > Am 29.07.2013 16:47, schrieb Amir Taaki:
> >> Joseph,
> >>
> >> Can we organise a schedule?
> >>
> >> Me and Pablo, and Mihai and Vitalik would like to make 2
> >> presentations. Is there an established space or system for
> >> organising this with room77 meetings?

Hi there people,

We've arrived in Berlin a couple of hours ago and we scouted the Room77
surrounding area in the hope that Room77 will be opened by the time we
get back. Molecular just told me that the normal opening hour is at
~17:00 (facepalm moment).

Who else from this list is in Berlin? Can we leave our stuff
somewhere/at someone for now? We're near Room77 in another BTC accepting
bar.

Cheers,
Mihai