:: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Top Pagina
Auteur: Sonja van Kerkhoff
Aan: brico list eco new media list
Onderwerp: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Greetings Leena,
I am travelling at the moment but in theory I'd be interested at looking at this and my son who is the programmer in the family (I am more a front end person/developer) might be interested (as programmer if there is funding), so he'll contact you for further info.
I will be back in the Netherlands in late August.More about me is here: www.sonjavank.com/interact.htm or www.sonjavank.com/design/

Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank
ART projects 2012-2013: sensonja.wordpress.com ART + MEDIA BLOG: sonjavank.wordpress.com
BAHA'I Related BLOG: justabahai.wordpress.com TRAVEL related: sonjavank.blogspot.com