:: Re: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Patrice Riemens
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Hello Leena,

It all sounds very good (literally) and I think it's great you to join
bricolabs. I am not very well versed in music/ the music scene, but
perhaps the Amsterdam electronic music foundation STEIM
(http://steim.org/) could be of help for your project. I can ask further
if you like (but only when back in Amsterdam, somewhere late in August
...)

Cheers from Oslo
p+5-3D!