:: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Leena
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: brico@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: [Bricolabs] Collaboration
Hi,

I am a musician and architect from Pakistan. Rob van Kranenburg just added me to your list. Thanks Rob! And hello to all!

I was looking for some possible collaboration with you.
I have developed a board game based on South Asian classical music and would like to partner with a European IT professional who can 'transfer' it into a virtual format whose end product could be an open source software which any student / professional of music can play anywhere in the world. Right now it is in a 'playable' form as a dummy of a traditional cardboard game. Its graphic design has been done but would require to be transferred to a contemporary compatible format that would be useful to you as it had been designed in Freehand a few years ago. This could also be done in Pakistan if the design software that you require is available in Pak.

If there is anyone who might be interested in this please let me know and I can further share details about the game and so we can apply for funding soon.

Thanks,
Looking Forward,

Leena Ahmed

https://sites.google.com/site/maujwiki/mauj-members/leena-ahmed