:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Acc…
Góra strony
Autor: Mike Gogulski
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Accounts
The speciesism on display here is very disturbing. Human? Really?

http://www.biznology.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/NY-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-on-the-internet-cartoon.jpg

Primates, indeed. We already know that the entity/bot/authority tagged
"Amir Taaki" originated from a different planet than this one.

Think over this; but don't think it over.