:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Acc…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Mark Lamb
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Accounts
Vitalik, the problem with this idea is the centralised entity/authority.
The centralised entity would need to have some sort of way to verify that a
user is indeed a human - most entities that do this require information
from you that would compromise anonymity.

If you have no way to verify that someone is indeed a human, then one
person can have thousands of PSCs and do a sybil attack, or they can just
obtain a new PSC when the identity behind one of their PSCs is compromised
and seen to be behind criminal actions.

Pirateat40 for example, or many other people behind bitcoin scams, if they
have the ability to just obtain a new username or pseudonym or in this
case, PSC - then there's no way to ensure they won't scam people again -
and there's also no way to ensure that they suffer the consequences of such
scams (one ancap way to do justice is through exclusion, which does not
work if the person can hide behind multiple identities).

Let me know what you think though, I'd love to flesh out of these ideas a
bit more :)