:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Acc…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mark Lamb
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Accounts
I think we should think about social networks in this regard. Linkedin does
1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree connections and gives a "500+ connections" if
someone has over that amount, it also emphasises who a person is connected
to and whatnot. Ideally we would want to mimic these but in a
decentralised/federated/distributed type of manner.

Projects like Vole <http://vole.cc/> are fascinating. Incentives and game
theory all need to be taken into account, it's no accident why Facebook and
Linkedin and such have gotten as successful as they have, it's a result of
carefully designed incentive schemes and understanding of psychology.