:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Acc…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: JINDQ1
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinbase Class 2 Accounts
What I'm committed to is asking questions when I don't understand, and despite being unhealthily overactive in the bitcoin community, I still have yet to see anything positive from anonymity. Scams, thefts, evasion, trolling, and no one's voice was silenced, no one's opinion was ignored the whole time. I'm just wondering what the answer to this problem is and I've already asked if anyone knew-- how can you guarantee someone is just *one* person without verifying their real identity?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabCody R Wilson <codywilson@???> wrote:I'm not sure you're even committed to this rhetoric. We know intuitively that there are a stable of advantages in maintaining a recognizable face in social and business relationships. Anonymity/pseudonymity are capacities. Often alternative, but often default capacities.

To argue for the disclosure an expressive/political capacity on a cost basis is stodgy conservatism.