:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: My Berlin sched…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Amir Taaki
Dátum:
Címzett: unsystem
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: My Berlin schedule
1 Aug

On 10/07/13 07:07, molecular wrote:
> [...]

>> Fare

>> Wed, Aug. 7, 2013             17:15 18:25 Berlin - Tegel Vienna
>> OS 7302 Lufthansa (LH)             redticket/E

>> Passenger 1 (Adult)
>>

>> *Title: *Mr. *Name: *Michael Gogulski *etix(®): * *Seat
>> preference: *You can choose your seats 36 hours prior to
>> departure either via the Austrian Web Check-in
>> <https://checkin.austrian.com/webcki2/spring/main?LANG=en> or at
>> the check-in counter. *Phone: *+421 910 199253 *E-Mail:
>> *mike@???
>>

>> Passenger 2 (Adult)
>>

>> *Title: *Ms. *Name: *Alexandra Bednarikova *etix(®): * *Seat
>> preference: *You can choose your seats 36 hours prior to
>> departure either via the Austrian Web Check-in
>> <https://checkin.austrian.com/webcki2/spring/main?LANG=en> or at
>> the check-in counter. *Phone: *+421 910 199253 *E-Mail:
>> *mike@???
>>
>> passagier-bottom         passagier-bottom

>> Prices
>>
>> Price             Passengers         *Total* EUR 153.34
>> 2 Adult         *EUR 306.68* Ticket service charge     EUR 10.00
>> *Total for all passengers*     *EUR 316.68* Ticketoption
>> etix(®)

>> separator
>>
>> Your flights offer DO & CO à la carte meals. Please contact DO &
>> CO <http://alacarte.doco.com> to order your à la carte meal
>> Do&Co
>>

>> Form of payment
>>
>> *You pay with one credit card *Eva Judiny Grosslingova 52 81109
>> Bratislava Slovakia Visa: ************4098 01 / 2016 separator
>> Tariffinformation Economy basic/S
>>
>> Minimum stay:           The minimum stay is 1 Night Maximum stay:
>> The maximum stay is 12 Month. Travelperiod:           from Apr.
>> 17, 2013 Rebooking:           You can rebook this flight at any
>> time before planned departure, subject to a charge of EUR 60.00
>> before departure. It may also be necessary for you to pay the
>> difference to the next-higher tariff. Rebooking is only possible
>> before planned depature of the leg of the flight. A name-change
>> is not possible. Refund:           No - Cancellation is not
>> permitted. Unused fees and charges can be refunded. Airline fuel
>> and security surcharges will not be refunded. Rerouting:
>> Yes - but origin and destination must not change Namechange:
>> No

>> Tariffinformation redticket/E
>>
>> Minimum stay:           The minimum stay is 2 Night or 1 Sat.
>> night Maximum stay:           The maximum stay is 12 Month.
>> Travelperiod:           from Apr. 17, 2013 Rebooking:
>> No. Changes are not permitted. This fare is only valid if the
>> flights are taken in the booked sequence. Otherwise the fare will
>> be recalculated based on the actual flight routing. Refund:
>> No - Cancellation is not permitted. Unused fees and charges can
>> be refunded. Airline fuel and security surcharges will not be
>> refunded. Rerouting:           No Namechange:           No

a ticket service charge applies for rebookings and refunds.

>> *The baggage allowance can be found here
>> <http://www.austrian.com/Info/Flying/Baggage.aspx?cc=AT&sc_lang=en>*

*Important Refund information:* If a refundable fare is combined with a
>> non-refundable fare, the whole ticket remains non-refundable.
>>

>> weitereinfo         *More Information*

>> * Information regarding our upgrade product red|up can be found
>> here
>>
>> <http://www.austrian.com/Info/AustrianServices/RedServices.aspx?cc=AT&sc_lang=en>

* Please check your visa

>> <http://www.austrian.com/Info/Book/EntryRegulations.aspx?sc_lang=en&cc=AT>

and health information before you travel.

>> * Condition of Carriage
>>
>> <http://www.austrian.com/Info/LegalRegulations/ConditionsOfCarriage.aspx?cc=AT&sc_lang=en>

* Are you travelling with a pet, a large music instrument or do you

red|lounge     <http://www.redguide.at/>

>> red|guide
>>

>> hotel
>> <http://www.austrian.com/Info/OurPartners/Hotel.aspx?sc_lang=en&cc=US>