:: Re: [unSYSTEM] payment, exchange, a…
Góra strony
Autor: Adam B. Levine
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] payment, exchange, and the scope of bitcoin
Have you seen the work being done by Joe
Cascio<http://joecascio.net/joecblog/>to tie reputational,
collateralized identity platform based on bitcoin
public keys.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform