:: Re: [unSYSTEM] payment, exchange, a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Pavol Luptak
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] payment, exchange, and the scope of bitcoin
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 07:00:12PM -0400, Andrew Miller wrote:
> To the extent you're describing a decentralized reputation aggregation
> system, sure, I think something like this is possible and really
> desirable! I think a key point is that it's nonsensical to have an
> 'absolute' or 'public' reputation, as that is easy to be sybil
> attacked. Instead, something like Bitcoin-OTC's trust-graphs, where

And everything like this (for every seller/buyer) can be stored into the
decentralized bitcoin blockchain (in the namecoin style).
Instead of decentralized DNS names, we'll have a decentralized reputation
database of all sellers/buyers. In pricipal, there is no technological
difference between decentralized DNS naming system and decentralized
reputation database (like Bitcoin OTC).
[Pavol Luptak, Nethemba s.r.o.] [http://www.nethemba.com] [tel: +421905400542]