:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
On 30/06/13 21:54, Adam B. Levine wrote:
> So with that in mind, anyone who aspires to have the business be
> more than a hobby MUST follow this path. This is the barrier to
> entry. The people who want to know how to use Bitcoin to avoid
> regulatory apparatus /don't matter/ to the foundation because they
> do not aspire to be a productive part of the eco-system the way the
> foundation defines it.

Or we could make our services run over Tor and run them from squats
and our own facilities like Calafou in Barcelona. We could put them in
underground communities or into mountain fortresses like The Pirate
Bay did. Carl Lundstrom is really into Bitcoin and wanted to do
projects with me. He owned The Pirate Bay's ISP. They never gave a
server to the feds.