:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cody R Wilson
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
Thanks Adam, the articles are included there.

I was looking for what type of 501(c) tax exemption they organized to
claim. Turns out its 501(c)(6), which is interesting indeed... These kinds
of business associations are often thought of as lobbying groups.

For a while I had assumed the Foundation claimed 501(c)(3) tax exemption as
a nonprofit software developer with a specific charitable purpose and
charitable class. This alternative form of organization tells me more than
I had expected about the direction of the organization.