:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Talk about your proj…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam B. Levine
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Talk about your project
Sounds interesting, want to tell me the story? We reach about 5,000
people who are tuned into crypto, but not too many of whom are tuned into
the "hacker" counterculture. I'm sure you have some great and terrible
anecdotes.

What do you think?
Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform