:: Re: [unSYSTEM] No Utopias - Is Ther…
Góra strony
Autor: caedes
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] No Utopias - Is There a Way Out?
El 27/06/13 21:57, Adam B. Levine escribió:
> Yeah +1 to that, well said Amir - Focusing on details and symptoms is the path to not getting anything

done when the problems are all systemic and failure of the system can
never be allowed at the price of compounding the problems, spreading
them all over the world instead of being localized as they would in a
sane environment. What's the point of having redundancy in society and
culture if failure is only allowed to occur when no force in existence
can stop it? Just means the failure is that much more horrible, AND
inescapable.

> Regarding robinhood debt, that works until it doesn't. If the belief

is the change is required, it is also important to pick battles that
don't give an obvious reason to put you in jail.

Tell that to Assange, Manning, Snowden, Satoshi, to countless other ppl
in risk that we don't even know. They are very aware of the risks, but
somehow they have decided taking it is well worth it... I wouldn't
dismiss it just saying "I wouldn't do it.. too risky". Actually, looking
at the facts I would say now is very well the best moment to put
ourselves in risk to change for good, since later risks are going to be
higher or much higher.

The case of Enric, not sure you understood it, since in his case robin
hood debt (500k eur from 60 institutions) was a way to fund building up
a new economy and society that already far outgrows the initial
"investment". They also used the money to print a publication all over
spain called "crisis" in 2008 explaining what was going to happen and
was starting to happen with global finance, calling for people to wake
up and giving different ways out (Enric claims as soon as 2005 he could
see it coming which is why he designed his action as a "desperate" way
to inflict change and wake up ppl). They study the legal framework to
work within safe limits or even "within" the system but trying not to
feed it. Of course now this network doesn't need any robin hood debts
since its in a way self-sustainable (and growing).

So you're right that Enric now is a fugitive (has been before too), but
I don't think he's even worried... just makes it even better. He has
more time to learn about bitcoin, make plans, and keep his communication
network. This guy is a mastermind and has demonstrated his plans work
out to thousands of people, giving them hope, financial tools and real
economy, in a proper legal way (not talking about the action with the
banks here :-)... but he also defends the action is legal and would
argue for it).. He's put himself in risk, but i'd say is keeping
thousands of ppl safe right now and happy rebuilding a crippled society,
the numbers actually could be a lot bigger since ppl tend to come to us
when the system fails (of course he didnt do all of this alone this is a
huge network). Any crappy demo has more risk nowadays for the group, but
these people are actually building something, not just crying to
daddy... you don't hear so much about this in the news (doing fine is no
news), but then, maybe you heard about "Robin Bank" and his action,
which is why, you can see, its not even really about money. And if
people knew more about alternatives, where they can build and live a
productive sustainable life more closer to reality (it's actually
possible) then they wouldn't just be stacking in cities, burning things
and feeding corporations and mafias that are doing us no good.

Not saying we all have to do the same you know, but we have to
acknowledge different strategies work different ways and usually can
even work together.

kisses!!