:: [unSYSTEM] Talk about your project
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam B. Levine
À: System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] Talk about your project
Hey everybody,
Amir alerted me to this list - I don't think I've introduced myself. I'm
the primary behind Let's Talk Bitcoin! a twice weekly show on the
philosophy, people and projects powering the cryptocurrencies movement as
we move towards the future of money. I have other projects too, but that's
the relevant one - If you've got an interesting project in or tangentially
related to the space, get in touch with me and I'll probably want to talk
with you about it on the show. Interviews are informal, conducted over
skype (please have headphones at least) and are anything from very focused
deep-dives into technical projects where I ask dumb questions so you
explain it in a way our audience can understand to wide ranging
philosophical conversations. All conversations are recorded in advance and
edited for presentation (removal of umms and ahhs makes everyone sound MUCH
more professional, often people with very good ideas are not people who can
deliver a pitch perfect performance live the first time. It is important
to me that guests are judged based on their ideas rather than their ability
to be a pundit.

You can find our first 18 episodes here
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/tagged/show

The point of Let's Talk Bitcoin is to be a common platform for people on
all sides of the issue to say their piece without having the obvious and
generally important questions go unasked.  If you say something I think is
bullshit I'll ask you to explain yourself better, if what you're saying
makes sense to me (if I can follow your logic, which I'm generally pretty
good at) you can talk about whatever you want.     If you're working on
something cool, contact me and we'll set up a time to talk.

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform