:: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop …
Página Inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: unsystem
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] #NSA #PRISM #Hadoop #Bitcoin @BTCFoundation
Like I'd really appreciate for others to make a company around this,
bring money and pay developers. There is a big demand for services
around this and commercial products but I can't manage everything and
write good code.

If I have 2 Python developers, and some money helping me that's all I
need to build all this stuff. I have one part-time dev helping me
because he believes in this but he has his own projects (Bitcoin
also). He's already been a massive boost (he created the Python
bindings, I just perfected them).

For more information on my technical design see:

http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/about.html